We tutor all subjects from elementary to high school! We provide one-on-one tutoring in Math, Science, English, Writing and Language Arts. Our teachers are state-licensed and highly qualified (i.e. more than 5 years of classroom teaching experiences). The sessions last 1 hour to 2 hours. and it can happen in our center, in a public library or online through Zoom and Google Hangout. Scroll down and click on “Courses” to see the rates and packages.
Benefits for your child:
- Develop Time Management and Organizational Skills. We look at the notes, Blackboard, Google Drive of and other means their classroom teacher communicates with the students and help them manage short-term and long-term quizzes, projects and exams. We guide students to record and complete assignments and long term projects into manageable tasks.
- Develop Test-taking Strategies. We use various mnemonic strategies to help the student memorize facts and recall important details necessary for the quizzes and other school tests.
- Develop Love for Learning. We pinpoint the root of the problem and why the child is not motivated to study a specific subject.
Lead time for scheduling of tutoring is 2 days in advanced. Cancellations of tutoring sessions within 24 hours will be charged full one full session.
- Take our grade specific pre-post test online ($25) in Language Arts or English and Math to identify the Common Core Standards or Virginia SOL standards that your child might need.
- Book our teachers and buy 1 on 1 academic tutoring.
- Our teachers will create a learning plan based on the results of our pre-test. Post test will be taken after at least 16 hours of tutoring. You may request for interim pre & post test at an additional charge of $25.