We tutor all subjects from elementary to high school! We provide one-on-one tutoring and group tutoring sessions for students in Math, Science, English, Writing and Language Arts. Our teachers are state-licensed and highly qualified (i.e. more than 5 years of classroom teaching experiences). The sessions last 1 hour to 2 hours. and it can happen in our center, in a public library or online through Zoom and Google Hangout. Scroll down and click on “Courses” to see the rates and packages.
Benefits for your child:
- Develop Time Management and Organizational Skills. We look at the notes, Blackboard, Google Drive of and other means their classroom teacher communicates with the students and help them manage short-term and long-term quizzes, projects and exams. We guide students to record and complete assignments and long term projects into manageable tasks.
- Develop Test-taking Strategies. We use various mnemonic strategies to help the student memorize facts and recall important details necessary for the quizzes and other school tests.
- Develop Love for Learning. We pinpoint the root of the problem and why the child is not motivated to study a specific subject.
Lead time for scheduling of tutoring is 3 days in advanced. Cancellations of tutoring sessions within 24 hours will be charged full one full session.
- Take our grade specific pre-post test online ($25) in Language Arts or English and Math to identify the Common Core Standards or Virginia SOL standards that your child might need.
- Book our teachers and buy 1 on 1 academic tutoring.
- Our teachers will create a learning plan based on the results of our pre-test. Post test will be taken after at least 16 hours of tutoring. You may request for interim pre & post test at an additional charge of $25.
Elementary Tutoring Rates and Packages
Middle School Tutoring Rates and Packages
High School Tutoring Rates and Packages
*All students are taught by state-licensed teachers specializing in their field of concentrations, not just tutors who have degrees. Our teachers can create individualized quizzes and practice tests based on the students’ areas of needs.
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Algebra 2, Trigonometry, PreCalculus, Calculus AB/BC, All SAT Subject Tests for college admissions.
Please click on the courses that we offer below.