Academy of Engineering & Technology (AET)
STEM Thinking Skills
Writing Assessment for Academies of Loudoun Applicants
- Successful completion of Algebra by end of 8th grade
- Review of Academic Record
- STEM Thinking Skills Assessment scores
- AET Pathway Choice (Engineering, Entrepreneurship & Information Technology)
- Letters of Recommendation from 8th grade math and science teachers. This requirement is suspended for SY 2020-2021 and will resume next year. (automated process through admissions portal).
- Writing Assessment
We offer STEM Skills Assessment practice test and review for the first round preparation.
STEM Thinking Skills Assessment measures:
- STEM Reasoning Overall
- Out-of-the-Box Algebra
- Spatial-Relational Thinking
- Scientific Thinking
- Tech Logic
We offer AOL Writing Assessment Prep.
STEM Thinking Skills Assessment is a registered trademarks of Insights Assessment and does not in any way connected to Young Scholars Circle.
Click on the plus (+) button to expand the courses that we offer.