So you’re not sure which test suits your skills the best?
FREE ACT® vs SAT® Diagnostic Test for rising 12th graders on May 28, 2017 at 4:30-7:30pm.
College essay drafts need to start in the summer of 11th grade. Upload one of your drafts for a free analysis or answer one of the essay prompts on our website, for free. See the “Courses” below.
Young Scholars Circle offers comprehensive and intensive test preparation for ACT to help you achieve your goals for college applications. Scroll down and click on the courses below.
- Unmatched Expertise: Learn from the best! Licensed teachers who are adept in adolescent development specializing in Math, English & Language Arts.
- Test-Taking Strategies. Research-based strategies on teaching designed for gifted students
- Realistic Practice: Get a feel of how the real test would look like in a simulated testing environment on a content developed by our own team of licensed teachers.
- No Skill-Gap! Includes assigned homework every session so your child can practice at home and retain the skills taught in the previous lesson and prepare for the next lesson.
- Individualized: Students are further grouped based on the results of their diagnostic test scores. Instructions are tailored to your child’s score goals, strengths and needs.
We only use the materials provided by the makers of the ACT®. All materials and textbooks are included in the price of all our ACT® courses. Please click on the courses below to learn what we offer for ACT® prep.
ACT Test Dates for SY 2017: Sept 9, Oct 28, Dec 9, 2017
ACT Test Dates for SY 2018: Feb 10, Apr 14 and June 9, 2018