Benefits for your child:
- Individualized and Targeted. We do an item analysis of your student’s diagnostic test. We design the curriculum and the syllabus based on the areas of needs. We break down the subjects and topics that we need to zoom in.
- Develop Pacing and Time Management. Learn various strategies that your child needs to finish the tests on time and accurately.
- Develop Test-taking Strategies. We use various mnemonic strategies to help the student imbibe the strategies that he needed to apply in the tests.
- Flexible Scheduling. Each session lasts for 2 hours. Your next session will depend on your availability and the teacher’s availability. We recommend at least once a week. Although we highly recommend face to face interaction, we can also work with your student online.
- Concept and Skills Reinforcement. Your child will be assigned skill builders and quizzes to practice at home to maximize your tutoring session.
All test preparation individual tutoring sessions are taught by state-licensed teachers specializing in Math, Science, Reading, Writing and Gifted Education.
Schedule is by appointment, based on the agreed time and schedule of the teacher and the student.
Test Prep Individual Tutoring
$125 per hour
$959 – for 8 hours
$1330 – for 12 hours
$1584 — for 16 hours
$2659 – for 28 hours
State-licensed teachers specializing in their field of concentrations, not just smart tutors who have Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, teach all our test prep sessions. Our teachers create individualized quizzes and practice tests based on the student’s areas of needs within the purchased teaching session.
CogAT, NNAT, IAAT, SAT, PSAT, ACT, TJ, SHSAT, AOS, AET, AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Calculus AB/BC, All SAT Subject Tests for college admissions, College Essay