Benefits for your child:
- We are individualized and Targeted. We do an item analysis of your student’s diagnostic test. We design the curriculum and the syllabus based on the areas of need.
- Develop Pacing and Time Management. Learn various strategies your child needs to finish the tests on time and accurately.
- Develop Test-taking Strategies. We used various mnemonic strategies to help the student imbibe the approach he needed to apply to the tests.
- Flexible Scheduling. You may only schedule with our Office Administrative Assistant once you have paid a one-on-one test prep package.
- Concept and Skills Reinforcement. Your child will be assigned skill builders and quizzes through our student dashboard to practice at home to maximize your tutoring session.
The schedule is by appointment, based on the agreed time and schedule of the teacher and the student.
State-licensed teachers specializing in their field of concentration, not just intelligent tutors who have Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, teach all our test prep sessions. Our teachers create individualized quizzes and practice tests based on the student’s areas of need within the purchased teaching session.
CogAT, NNAT, IAAT, SAT, PSAT, ACT, TJ, SHSAT, AOS, AET, AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Calculus AB/BC, All SAT Subject Tests for college admissions, College Essay