Featuring the New Redesigned STEM Skills Assessment!
- Experience real-testing environment (computer-based timed pre-assessment and post-assessment)
- Improve pacing and time management skills
- Hone and apply the strategies that you learned in your test prep class
- Reduce test anxiety
- Boost self-confidence
- Increase test-taking stamina
- Reduce carelessness
- Increase speed
This is a stand-alone class. No walk-ins. Everybody must pay by credit card ahead of time through our website to access all the test and class materials. You will use the same login info that you created in our dashboard to access everything. Your child can review the materials at home until the test on Nov 2nd and/or Nov 9th.
How does it work?
Two hours would look like this:
1. STEM Skills Assessment Computer-Based Timed Test (25 items). Know your strengths and weaknesses. All students should bring their own laptops and know their login info. This is a simulation of the STEM Skills Assessment created by our team.
2. Discussion of contents, test format and test language. Chance for you to further hone your skills and see what areas you might need help with. Our teacher will discuss all STEM Skills Assessment categories:
- STEM Reasoning Overall
- Out-of-the-Box Algebra
- Spatial-Relational Thinking
- Scientific Thinking
- Tech Logic
Choose your weekends! This is a stand alone class. You can attend only one weekend or several weekends depending on your child’s strengths and needs. Each weekend has different sets of tests.