- Initial assessment on the first day, embedded in the class
- Zooming in on the skills that the child missed, based on the diagnostic results
- Continuous teaching, front loading of concepts and strategies covered in the test
- Guided, independent, and timed practice of skills, for accuracy and speed
- Re-assessment of tests, then go back to step 2
- Practice sets for homework and follow up
- Timed Full-Length Practice Tests
- Saturdays, Nov 18, Dec 2, 9 & 16 2017 at 11:00-1:00 PM (Part 1 – $698)
- Winter Break, Dec 26, 27, 28 & 29 at 7:00-9:00 PM (Part 2 – $698, different contents and tests)
- Fee: $698 for 4 sessions
- Maximum of 12 students (Adaptive and Individualized Instruction)
Session 1 – Diagnostic Test. Content Instruction, Format and Test-taking Strategies. Homework.
Session 2 – Review Homework. Content Instruction, Strategy Front loading. Homework.
Session 3 – Homework Review. Content Instruction, Strategy Front loading. Discussion and In-depth Strategy Instruction on Automaticity and Speed. Test-taking Skills. Individual Student Conferences. Homework.
Session 4 – Homework Review. Discussion and In-depth Strategy Instruction on Automaticity and Speed. Test-taking Skills. Individual Student Conferences.