Get ahead of the game! Writing skills are not acquired overnight. Your student needs to start early to get prepared.
This is an enrichment class for middle school students who want to strengthen their writing skills.
- Learn the structure, organization and techniques of various writing genre (expository or informational, persuasive, narrative, fiction and research)
- Build a strong foundation for TJ, AOS, AET and other private HS applications.
- Get your works published.
- Boost your English Honors GPA
- Develop the love for writing
- Learn research-based writers’ goals and techniques in each writing genre
All students need to bring their fully charged laptop to class. This class follows the writing workshop format where teacher confers individually with students to reflect on their writing strengths and needs.
Spring and Fall Schedule: Saturdays, 1:00 to 2:30 pm
Month 1 – May 6, 13, 20 & 27, 2018
Month 2 – June 3, 10, 17 & 24, 2018
Summer Schedule: Monday nights, 7:00 to 8:30 pm
Month 3 – July 10, 17, 24 & 31, 2018
Month 4 – Aug 7, 14, 21 & 28, 2018
Fees must be paid in full at the time of enrollment to avail of the discounted price.
$390 per month
$755 for 2 months ($25 savings)
$1510 for 4 months ($50 savings)