Test Prep 1 on 1 Tutoring
Benefits for your child:
- Individualized and Targeted. We do an item analysis of your student’s diagnostic test. We design the curriculum and the syllabus based on the areas of needs. We break down the subjects and topics that we need to zoom in.
- Develop Pacing and Time Management. Learn various strategies that your child needs to finish the tests on time and accurately.
- Develop Test-taking Strategies. We use various mnemonic strategies to help the student imbibe the strategies that he needed to apply in the tests.
- Flexible Scheduling. Each session lasts for 2 hours. Your next session will depend on your availability and the teacher’s availability. We recommend at least once a week. Although we highly recommend face to face interaction, we can also work with your student online.
- Concept and Skills Reinforcement. Your child will be assigned skill builders and quizzes to practice at home to maximize your tutoring session.
All test preparation individual tutoring sessions are taught by state-licensed teachers specializing in Math, Science, Reading, Writing and Gifted Education.
Schedule is by appointment, based on the agreed time and schedule of the teacher and the student.
Cancellations of Tutoring Sessions within 24 hours will be charged one full session. See our Terms and Policies.
$125 per hour
$475 – for 4 hours (savings of $25). Add 4 quantities in your cart and enter the code 4hrTP to avail of the savings.
$960 – for 8 hours (savings of $50). Add 8 quantities in your cart and enter the code 8hrTP to avail of the savings.
$1425 – for 12 hours (savings of $85). Add 12 quantities in your cart and enter the code 12hrTP to avail of the savings.
$1850 — for 16 hours (savings of $150). Add 16 quantities in your cart and enter the code 16hrTP to avail of the savings.
$3200- for 28 hours (savings of $300). Add 28 quantities in your cart and enter the code 28hrTP to avail of the savings.
State-licensed teachers specializing in their field of concentrations, not just smart tutors who have Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, teach all our test prep sessions. Our teachers create individualized quizzes and practice tests based on the student’s areas of needs within the purchased teaching session.
CogAT, NNAT, IAAT, SAT, PSAT, ACT, Reading Aspire, Science Aspire, Quant Q, STEM Skills Assessment, AOS, AET, AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Calculus AB/BC, All SAT Subject Tests for college admissions, College Essay.
When you avail of our services, you are agreeing and abiding to Young Scholars Circle’s Terms and Conditions. Read it here.