Class Schedule: Three-month course is preferable since your student is targeting a Pass Advanced score, not just Pass. Re-enrollment means that your student will get fresh new materials, and will be able to dig in deeper and master the concepts that he/she needs help with.
Sundays: 9:00 to 11:00 on April 7, April 28, May 5 & 12, 2019
Course Content and Standards Covered
We will cover everything on the Virginia Standards of Learning Math 7 SOL Test Blueprint. We will group students based on their instructional needs and the three reporting categories of Math 7 SOL Blueprint.
1. Number, Number Sense & Computation
2. Measurement & Geometry
3. Probability, Statistics, Patterns, Functions & Algebra
- Assessment broken down by Math 7 Standards, Benchmarks and Indicators
- Identification of strengths & weaknesses
- Practice based on individual needs
- Completion of study guides created by YSC
- Formulate step by step process in child’s area of weakness
- Online Environment Practice Test (laptops needed)
- Full-length practice test completion
- Going over the test and finding which areas are still difficult
- Practice Test for reassessment and mastery