Featuring the new set of TJ Tests: Math, Science & Reading
Taught by licensed teachers specializing in Math, Science & Reading!
TJHSST Comprehensive Prep (current 7th graders)
Enrich your skills early on! Get ahead of the game. Maximum of 8 students per class.
Free Diagnostic Test, Midterm and Final Mock Tests for progress monitoring
- Boost your English, Science, Math and Social Studies grades. We will teach concepts that you haven’t learned at school yet.
- Read like a writer. Learn the research-based techniques and goals of writers that will help you increase your reading comprehension, speed and stamina. If you hate reading in the past, you will like it this time!
- Boost your critical reading skills. Learn the revolutionary reading strategies that you can apply for life. These skills are likewise applicable to passages in SSAT, PSAT, ACT and SAT.
- Learn experimental design solutions to problems. Look at experiments with a critical and analytical perspectives to solve problems.
- Learn insightful reading constructed responses. These are the skills that will help you score high in Reading Aspire and SAT.
- Learn various essay writing genres. You will love writing this time! Learn how to detect different types of prompts and write essays for TJHSST, AOS and AET semifinal rounds within 30 minutes.
- Boost your Math Problem Solving Skills. You will not only learn the test format and content of Math Quant Q but strategies, techniques and the art of math problem solving. Learn in advance some Geometry, Algebra 2, PreCalc and other selected high school math concepts.
- Enhance your Science analytical skills. Learn how to answer those tricky constructed responses in Science Aspire and look at experiments differently.
- Test-Taking Strategies. Develop time-management skills and organizational skills that you can apply in Reading & Science Aspire, Math Quant Q, PSAT, SSAT, ACT and SAT.
- Realistic Practice. Get a feel of how the real tests would look like in a simulated-testing environment on a content developed and compiled by our own team of state licensed teachers and curriculum developers.
- Progress Monitored. Track your progress on specific topics and areas though quizzes, guided practice, independent practice, assignments and three full-length practice tests.
- Customized. Tailored to your score goals, strengths and needs. Instructions are adapted to your child’s learning needs.
- Unmatched expertise. Learn from the state-licensed teachers specializing in Math, Reading & Science.
- Free Counseling. Counseling on the TJ Final Round Process and the complexity of the Teacher Recommendations. We have developed a support system that helped our successful applicants in the past to get into the final round! We will honestly give you an assessment where your child’s skills are compared to the average norm, and if your child’s skills would be suitable for a rigorous STEM school.
- $50 off TJ Mock Test Score Booster for students enrolled in the full program. Simulation of the actual testing environment. Students take the tests on Saturdays mornings and discuss them on Sundays (5-7pm). Reduce carelessness and anxiety. Build test stamina. Learn more.
- Assignments for Concept/Skills & Reinforcement. There will be assignments per subject to reinforce the concepts and skills learned in class.
The new tests require far more analytical and critical thinking skills that your children get from their classrooms. Most of these skills are high school standards.
Tuesday Nights (Live Online Classes) during the school year from 5:30 to 7:30 pm
Months 1 & 2 – Nov 3, 10, 17 & 24, Dec 1, 8, 15 & 22, 2020 – Focus on Quant Q or TJ Math
Month 3 – Jan 5, 12, 19 , 26 & Feb 2, 2021 – Focus on ACT Reading Aspire or TJ Reading
Months 4 & 5 – Feb 9, 16, 23, March 2, 9, 16 & 23, 2021 – Focus on ACT Science Aspire or TJ Science
Midterm Exam – to be taken at home March 30, 2021 (3 hours)
Month 6 -April 6, 13, 20 & 27, 2021 – Focus will depend on the Midterm Exam (students will be grouped)
Month 7 – May 4, 11, 18 & 25. 2021 – Focus will depend on the Midterm Exam Results (students will be grouped)
Month 8 – June 1, 8, 15 & 22, 2021 – Focus will depend on the Midterm Exam Results.
Final Exam to be taken at home- June 30, 2021.
- One month tuition is $398.
- Save $100 for paying three months in advance. Put 3 in your cart quantity and apply the coupon code 3TJComprehensive.
- Save $130 for paying four months in advance. Put 4 in your cart quantity and apply the coupon code 4TJComprehensive.
- Save $200 for paying five months in advance. Put 6 in your cart quantity and apply the coupon code 6TJComprehensive.
- Save $300 for paying 8 months in full. Put 8 in your cart quantity when you check out and enter the code 8TJComprehensive.