- Enrich your child’s gifted portfolio (2nd & 3rd grade)
- Instill the love for reading and writing.
- Have fun and learn at the same time.
- Publish hard copies or digital media texts.
- Increase your child’s vocabulary and reading levels.
In addition to the CogAt or custom CogAt and NNAT, “Creative and Critical Skills” are some of the criteria for consideration in the highest Level 4 Advanced Academic Program (AAP in Fairfax County Public Schools) and FUTURA in Loudoun County Public Schools. In fact, teachers have to submit the Gifted Behavior Rating Scales and a portfolio of the child (list of school work) that reflects creativity and critical thinking skills.
Schedule: 6 weeks